Culturally Sensitive Clinical Services
At the Center for Applied Psychology and Forensic Studies (CAPFS), we specialize in providing culturally sensitive clinical services in an effective, professional and timely manner.
- Clinical Services
- Police and Public Safety
- Forensic Services
Call a CAPFS representative today at 773-853-0648 to learn more about the wide range of psychological services we can offer to your police department or public safety agency. You can also send us an email at email@example.com
Type of Counselling
- Short-term counseling is available to clients, especially in times of a crisis.
- Long-term counseling may be offered as and when required.
Special Services for Children and teens
- Children Of School Age are provided services through our school program.
- Teens are evaluated and provided services through our risk assessments for our young adults.
Clinical Services for Children and Adults
- Children and Adolescents– Tutoring, impulse control therapy, play therapy, and crisis counseling. We also organize programs to address aggression and violence
- Adults– Parenting skills training, coping programs for parents, separation and issues of loss, bereavement counseling, domestic abuse concerns, crisis counseling, and anger management.
- Seniors– Secure Wellness program.